Are you ready to launch your own business?
First, you need to uncover whether or not it’s even worth your time.
I am elated to have Aprille Reed on today’s podcast to discuss her top 5 tips to help you decided if a business is worth pursuing in the first place. Aprille Reed is a business strategist and money mindset coach in training who works with ambitious creative moms tired of the 9 to 5 grind and corporate politics, who wants to work for themselves so that they no longer have to breast-pump in the corporate storage room or drop off their kids at Day Care.
These moms want options, to create their own schedule, dictate their own time and stop missing milestone moments with their kids…like first words and first steps.
- The most important thing to have before starting your own business because business is hard work!
- Are you solving a pain for your audience?
- You don’t have to be a pioneer; think Burger King
- Is your business scalable or are your overworking in your business?
- Create a vision for your life, then for your business!
- Automation for your business: good or bad?
- Creating repeat consumers and the benefits.
- Aprille also shares her favorite book and a bonus motivation tip
CONNECT WITH APRILLE
Join the CEOMom Community
As a part of the CEOMom Community, you become a part of my VIP list! You will receive weekly freebies and content that you won't find on the blog. Join over 4,000 others in the CEOMom Tribe.