Today, we are discussing how to create a business and learn what it takes to be a successful mompreneur from my amazing guest, Emma Bates.
Be sure to listen to the podcast!
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes
In this episode, we are talking with Emma Bates from Kids Cash and Chaos. We discuss:
- Emma’s journey of building and selling her granola business
- Dealing with thyroid cancer and a new baby at the same time (yes, she’s amazing!)
- Her other small businesses and how to work from home with small kids
- Her tips for starting a business with kids and the importance of being passionate about what you do
- Our favorite baby & toddler products
- Emma introduces us to her course, Mompreneur in the Making
My Favorite Guest Quote
“Write everything down. If I don’t, it’s gone within 30 seconds!” -Emma
Connect with Emma
I would also love it if you left some love by leaving a rating or review over on the podcast in iTunes! Thank you so much for your continued support and shares of the shows each week!
Any questions about today’s podcast? Be sure to email me firstname.lastname@example.org or join me over in the Facebook Community, Mom Biz Bosses!
Give me my Side Hustle Toolkit!
Your Side Hustle Toolkit includes a workbook and ideas to help you discover your ultimate gig!