This post contains affiliate links, meaning any products purchased, I will receive a commission. See my full disclosure here.
It’s that time of year again! I love the holidays, but more importantly, I love shopping.
I’m not big on being out in the hustle and bustle of Black Friday shoppers, but I’m all for snuggly pajamas, coffee and my laptop to do my shopping online.
So today is my day!
But I also wanted to share some of my favorite online deals that are happening just for us mompreneurs!
1. Erin Condren, home of my favorite planner is offering 30% off along with free shipping sitewide! To be honest, I wasn’t planning on getting another EC planner for next year but I think it’s one of those things where once you start using it, it’s hard to use something else. I have tried other planners but the EC just fits my life better.
2. ConvertKit never does FREE. But today they are! Most people tend to shy away from ConvertKit because they don’t offer a free trial. But if you use my link here, you’ll not only get one month FREE of ConvertKit, but you will be placed in a drawing for a free year of ConvertKit and these freebies too:
- 1 free month of MeetEdgar
- 1 free month of Teachable
- 60 days free of SamCart
- 45 days free of Wistia
- A ConvertKit shirt of your choosing
3. Us moms are busy trying to run a household and a business. It can sometimes get hectic around the house. I love this standing desk because it allows me to be able to get work done while holding Ayden. It’s also good to do work standing so you aren’t sitting all day. You can snag this beauty for yourself or gift it to a fellow mompreneur in need!
4. If you are like me, you are always using your phone to do videos. I have yet to invest in a super duper camera, but maybe next year I will. But in the meantime, my phone takes good photos and videos. But when it comes to videos, to have good quality, it’s best to invest in a stand of some sort. This one is my favorite because of the adjustable legs and it’s perfectly sized to sit on a table or wherever I may need it to do my videos. My goal is to do more Facebook live videos n 2017, so this baby will definitely come in handy!
5. Along with video, I also have a podcast. Right now, I’m using my trusty headphones but today, I’m definitely taking advantage of today’s deals to invest in this Blue Yeti USB Microphone. My hubbs has one that he uses for his gaming videos and I just love the crispness of his voice. Definitely the perfect mic for podcasting and videos.
I’m more than excited about today’s deals. Is there anything specific you have your eye on today? Definitely share!
Join the CEOMom Community
As a part of the CEOMom Community, you become a part of my VIP list! You will receive weekly freebies and content that you won't find on the blog. Join over 4,000 others in the CEOMom Tribe.