Have you been wanting to create a fulfilling, sustainable business all while being a rockin’ mom?
Are you ready for more?
I’m Kristie. I am an online business consultant and social media strategist. I am also a 28 year old mama of three beauties! Za’Nya, Micah, and baby Ayden motivate and inspire me to keep going even when I think I just can’t push any further.
Being a young mama having to work multiple jobs over the years, kept me away from my children. The desire to be more present in their lives caused me to step outside of my comfort zone and create my own business.
Since leaving my corporate job, I now use my skills and expertise to help rockin’ women and mamas create and build businesses online. It is my job to coach and provide them with the necessary tools in order to build sustainable businesses. I absolutely love networking with these women and being an asset in their success. If you have a lot of how, who, what and why questions when it comes to starting and building a business/brand, I’d love to work with you!
WHAT I VALUE
Making your dreams reality.
A solid strategy.
Creating freedom on your terms.
Rockin’ at motherhood and at entrepreneurship.
WHAT I DO
I help women and mamas turn what they love into a business.
I help women and mamas dominate their online space.
I help women and mamas find clarity and direction in their business.
I help women and mamas create a business, even without products.
I help women and mamas overcome fear and thrive in their lives and their business.
I’ve been in your shoes. I never thought I would be here. But it’s possible and I want to help you do the same.
5 Interesting Facts About Me
- I love pizza. Like seriously LOVE it.
- I am also a health coach– that loves pizza. How crazy is that? Ha!
- My mom is my absolute best friend. Literally. I can’t go more than two days without speaking to her. I’d go crazy.
- My favorite color is pink. In case you didn’t guess that. I also love the color pink because it reminds me of how my mother overcame breast cancer.
- I one day want to have 5 kids and a large farm house with chickens, a cow, a horse, goats, and a couple pigs. I am still trying to convince hubbs of this. I think it’s starting to sink in though.
I enjoy spending time with my family, writing, watching Netflix with hubbs, trying new foods, traveling, and watching YouTube!
I am also a contributing writer for Her View From Home! Here is a list of articles you can find there of mine:
Get Your FREE Opt-In Playbook!
Learn my 5 Step Process from problem to promotion!